As green leaders and sustainable marketing strategists,
we know what it takes to reach, engage and convert
eco-friendly audiences. We help you reach more
customers with proven green marketing strategies. As industry leaders, we see time and time again the same mistakes. Companies are trying to sell and market eco-friendly products and services without understanding that people don’t buy what you do – they buy how it can help them make an impact in our world.
Our green advertising solutions are simple: we help you get the attention you deserve. We help you create engaging, authentic content that speaks to your target audience, building trust in a community that wants to hear more from you.
Choosing to advertise with Random Acts of Green means you’ll get access to our expertise and can get featured on our newsletter, our app, our social media accounts, our blog, and our member directory.
Here are some additional benefits:
- 1Expand your customer base and reach engaged users.
- 2Get discovered on more
social media platforms.
- 3Boost brand awareness
for your business.
- 4Build trust and loyalty
among your customers.
- 5Improve your reputation with our expert sustainable marketing tactics.
- 6Get mentioned on our newsletter and social media.
speak for itself in front of an audience who you already know is interested.
Random Acts of Green has built such an amazing community of people wanting to do good in the world, and we are proud to be a part of it.”
I have thought of making a compost for some time but thanks to your app & Facebook page I was motivated to make that a reality.”
Before I downloaded the app, I was always thinking, ‘I am just 1 person how much can I actually change’ but with this app, I can see just how much I can do!”
We have received customers, potential business partners, and incredible support networks already, and can’t wait to see what else is to come.”
We have loved being part of the community because it really feels more like a green family – that helps each other grow green businesses together.”
Being part of the Random Acts of Green app rewards has created new customers! It’s been a win-win for my business for sure!”
Climate Action Engagement Tools
We’ve curated all the tools you’d need to grow a green,
eco-friendly team – even when they’re miles apart!
- Virtual workshops designed with a remote team in mind
- Choose between two workshop programs: Analyze this and Sustainable Lifestyles
- Workshops are suitable for organizations and teams of all sizes, from universities and corporations to small businesses spread across the globe
App Group Code
- Engage your team, students, or community in a month long app challenge.
- Using friendly gamification, you can compete with each other by logging Green Acts to earn Green Points to help our planet.
- You can even compete for a spot on the leaderboard!
A tailor-made green challenge for your team, designed to engage them and empower them to take part in climate action.
- Align goals with challenges crafted to suit organizational needs and goals
- Enrich team knowledge via webinar explaining the impact
- Understand results of a challenge with a brief report
Get an expert keynote speaker to talk about sustainability, impact, and inspire people to take action.
Jessica is the face of a new green community movement, and an expert in sustainability, environmental education, and mindful lifestyle eco-choices.
- Equipped with a Masters in Sustainability from Trent University
- Worked for Algonquin Provincial Park, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, and the County of Peterborough Waste Management Department
- Toured across Canada as part of Canada’s Climate Action Tour
- Over 10 + years working in the climate action sector
Green Assessment Tool
- Engage and energize your team and gather ideas to make environmental improvements
- Ensure long-term participation by involving your team
- Receive a graded evaluation, report card as well as recommendations on how to move forward
Custom Green Newsletter
Get your hands on a customized internal newsletter that has your business’s and team’s needs in mind. Get specific tips & tricks for climate action.
- Over 7,500 subscribers (average rate 100 new subscribers monthly)
- 26% open rate (24% industry best)
- 3.6% click-through-rate
- Creative Green Acts are constantly being curated and created into engaging content (with actionable tips & tricks)