We’re making big
One Green Act
at a time.
We have set out to educate, entertain, engage, and empower both individuals and organizations to participate in more sustainable impact for our planet.
Become a member
turning awareness into action.
And action into impact SINCE 2015.
Green Acts in our database
Random Acts of Green initiatives
Our approach to making an impact
- We have a set of different Green Programs for individuals, students, staff members, employees, community members – essentially anyone who wants to make a difference will be supported to do just that.
- We empower through the support and encouragement of those doing small green acts as well as big green acts.
- We welcome members anywhere along the sustainability spectrum.
- We offer training, workshops, and webinars t boost awareness among different audiences.
- Our newsletter features eco-businesses, trending topics, as well as tips and tricks to lead a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Our social platforms focus chiefly on boosting awareness and being the point of contact for all things green.
- We’ve put together an out-of-the-box toolbox of ideas, challenges, activities (both big and small)
- Our monthly community challenges are full of simple, actionable green acts anyone can do – and the reach has been global.
- Our Program members, community participants, online community, newsletter subscribers, and more all comprise our growing green community.
- We leverage the power of our growing community to crowdsource a staggering number of innovative actionable climate action solutions
- A key pillar of all we do is rooted in community engagement which translates to a bigger impact.
Here’s a sneak peek of how we make impact!
Check out our Sustainability IMPACT Reports.
This great challenge took place in the summer of 2021. It was a great way to engage people during the month of July with all sorts of unique S.W.A.P.s they could take. Check out our Summer S.W.A.P. Impact Report to learn more about how this challenge made an impact!
No Mow May Impact Report
We engaged our Random Acts of Green Community to take part in No Mow May this year. We were so pleased with how many people pledged to not mow their lawns to protect pollinator species. Check out the impact here!
This annual challenge takes place every October and engages businesses and the wider community on climate action.
Mother Earth's Emoji Challenge
We engaged our Random Acts of Green Community to take part in the Mother Earth’s Emoji Challenge – with the objective to have Mother Earth feel LOVED! Check out the impact here!
our focus areas
Our aim is to reduce our negative impact on our shared home and boost our positive impact on sustainability. To do so, we’ve focused on key areas or themes that we support through all our services, initiatives, and efforts.
Food & Water
Sustainability is embedded into the core of what we do and who we are at Random Acts of Green.
How we create change
Our vision is to build a glocal (global + local) climate action community where everyone feels empowered to take action together.
Our mission is to prove that any change – no matter how big or how small – can add up to make a big collective impact.
Our community recognizes that we all have a part to play in protecting our shared home.
We’re helping environmentally-conscious organizations and people make a big collective impact.
- We believe that a big roadblock to taking action is knowing how to help. That’s why we prioritize spreading awareness in all ways.
- We embrace it all – big or small. Our idea is: a small green act can spread across the community and make just as big of an impact as a big act.
- We encourage a collective approach to taking action and that’s why we focus on fostering a growing green community.
- We believe in the power of progress – it doesn’t matter where you start on your green journey, we support you.