Business Membership Program
We invite you to work with us to improve and protect our environment
Inspiring businesses and their employees to practice small, daily green actions.
Whether you’re a bar banning plastic straws, a wine store recycling used corks for bulletin boards, a shop building a bike rack, or a jewelry store recycling watch batteries, we’re your “green” cheerleader!
Our program is designed to help showcase what businesses are doing for the planet, using social media, and help them identify more things they can do for our environment while engaging their employees to do the same .
- Attract customers
- Learn more Green Acts you can do
- Connect to a growing eco-community
- Support climate action
- Listing in the Random Acts of Green® App Catalog, where you offer rewards/discounts to app users who reduce their greenhouse gas emissions
- Monthly social media promotions celebrating your Green Acts & products, with your logo on display
- Business logo & link on our Website Directory (over 87,000 hits annually and growing)
- Referrals & networking connections to other Green Act Business Members
- Green resources, tips, and actions to help your team engage in environmental actions & ongoing learning
- Monthly newsletters with green ideas and inspiration from other members
- Inclusion in fun, quarterly social media challenges to engage employees, ie. Hallowgreen and the Jolly Green Holiday Challenge –
- Storefront and digital signage to include in your promotions and email signatures
- Position your organization as a leader in sustainability through digital storytelling
- Align your brand with a growing Canadian social enterprise
- Drive traffic to your website and increase your online presence
- Expand awareness of your brand and products
- Access our loyal followers and eco-conscious audience, eager to try your products and services
Search + Results
87,000+ web hits annually
14,000+ Facebook Fans
4,000+ Instagram followers
2,800+ Twitter followers
50,000 post engagements
4,000+ App Downloads
Feature your products as rewards
to potential customers.
- Become recognized as a green leader
- Receive positive attention you deserve for your Green Acts
- Align your values with our sustainable Random Acts of Green community
- Associate your brand with environmental stewardship
The Random Acts of Green® Business Membership Program has not only been effective in expanding my own social media followers, but has also helped attract more clients and customers to my professional services and retail products.