Ernest Cider is a certified B-Corporation In Ontario.
They not only have delicious cider….
But owners Steve & Michelle truly care for our planet 🌍
They carefully select ingredients, partners, & suppliers based on caring for our environment.
Here are some #Green Acts they have implemented to date:
1) ⚡Ernest Cider is the FIRST cidery in Canada to be Bullfrog Power- choosing clean, pollution free energy for their business, reducing 3.2 tonnes of CO2e emissions per year
2) 🐝Beekind Initiative: they support local beekeepers by using 100% local pure honey
3) 🐝They will be installing bee sanctuaries on site in the near future
4) ⚡They offset fuel usage from their sales team with Green Fuel from Bullfrog Power
5) 🔌Have 2 Hybrid Vehicles for their staff
6) 🍎Source apples, cranberries, cherries and honey locally from Ontario
7) 💧Do not dilute cider with water, which helps reduce water usage
8)💰 Donate a portion of proceeds to Pollinator Canada to raise awareness about bee health & bee issues in Ontario
We think all this is UN-BEE-lievable and we are loving their cider! 🐝