DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- Are you a stubborn person who believes one person can make a difference?
- Do you want to work for an organization that has a strong commitment to protecting the planet?
- Are you a new business graduate looking to gain real job experience?
IF SO, WE HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU
We are currently recruiting for the perfect fit to fill our Sales Intern Position.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- Has an education in business operations + sales
- Squeals with excitement for eco-friendly products & services
- Gets excited to try new Vegan Recipes
- Has no shame shopping at a thrift store
- Is passionate about fighting environmental problems
- A good sense of humour
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to fight the status quo
- A “want to make a difference” mindset
- A charismatic personality with strong creative character
- The ability to learn quickly and a “self-starter” “figure -it-out-myself” attitude
- A driven and ambitious team
- An open and collaborative organization, inviting creative ideas
- A start-up culture that “builds the plane on the way down”
ABOUT RANDOM ACTS OF GREEN
Random Acts of Green, Inc. is a social enterprise. Since 2015, we’ve been building a global climate action community where everyone feels empowered to take action together. Our mission is to prove that any change – no matter how big or how small – can add up to make a big collective impact. Our community recognizes we all have a part to play in protecting our shared home. Through our app, social media platforms, website, and webinars, we bring businesses and people together in our community.
REPORTS TO: CEO
JOB SUMMARY: Random Acts of Green is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings and generating prospective leads. The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on sales experience working on meaningful projects that create real value for our social enterprise. You will obtain guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer segments, presentations, and sales / marketing literature
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Identify new sales channels to get in touch with prospects
- Work with out Strategic Partnerships Manager to refine sales strategy and identify best practices
- Perform other duties assigned by the Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Ensure proper messaging is used to communicate key value proposition
- Ability to understand all aspects of the sales funnel including customer personas, prospecting, initial contact, follow up, sales pitch, and closing the deal
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Familiarity with developing sales strategies
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to search and locate online databases of contact information and new companies using keywords
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 35 hours a week
- A bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business, Advertising or a Business Major
- Understands and can utilize emerging sales tactics (i.e. LinkedIn, video messaging, HubSpot email marketing, etc.)
- Résumé building experience sales
- Great opportunity to learn about what it’s like to work in a start-up environment
- Opportunity to make a real impact by developing new sales strategies and tactics
- Ownership and critical experience in contributing to a sales strategy
- References should speak to the applicant’s sense of camaraderie, integrity, professionalism, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Anticipated Start Date: January 18th 2021- March 19th 2021
$14.00 per hour
Full-Time for 35 hours per week
Contract Position 8 weeks
- As a remote employee, you shall be responsible for providing your own computer, your own cell phone, and WIFI
- Must have vehicle access & Driver’s License
Please send cover letters and résumés to CEO & Founder: [email protected] with the subject line:
RE: SALES INTERN
Only those selected to proceed to Stage 2 of our hiring will be contacted.