Looking for a fun challenge to keep up your sustainability goals while practicing social distancing?
For many, the COVID-19 pandemic, is fundamentally changing our relationship to the world and to each other.
It is testing our ability to be kind. To be compassionate.
It’s forcing us to remember what is important in life. Family. Friends. Community. And above all : our ability to be patient.
It’s teaching us that we take many things for granted.
This pandemic is also an opportunity.
It is a time for us to reflect on how we have treated our shared home: our planet.
Now is the time for you to learn about changes you can make in your life that that are good for you, for your health, and for the planet.
Even in a pandemic, the world needs to heal and we can all help.
Random Acts of Green® has a special challenge inspired by the 50th anniversary of Earth Day (April 22nd).
The theme for this year is : CLIMATE ACTION.
Why celebrate the Earth only one day a year?
Here at Random Acts of Green, we celebrate Earth Day every day.
We can use this time to take a closer look at our IMPACT on the planet to insure we come out of this stronger than before.
You are called to take on this 30 day challenge during the month of April (and beyond) to make daily changes to help our planet.
Join us in this online virtual challenge.
This action-based challenge encourages you to consider your IMPACT on Earth across sectors including:
All of the 30 Ways in 30 Days ideas have direct or related actions that you can log on the Random Acts of Green App.
You can earn #Green Points for each activity and redeem them for green products, services and experiences.
You can also gift these points to another if you want to Green it Forward.
Here’s how you can participate in the Random Acts of Green ® Earth Month Challenge:
- 📲 Download our mobile app “Random Acts of Green” on iOs or Google Play
- 👣 Log, track and measure the impact of your “Green Acts” on our app!
- Send us a photo/video of yourself or someone else participating in a Green Act via social media
- #️⃣ Use the hashtag #RandomActsofGreen and #30waysin30days to help us keep track
- The more “Green Acts” you complete, the more Green Points you earn, and the more emissions you reduce!
- 🎁 Redeem your “Green Points” for products, services and experiences or ‘Gift’ them for someone else to enjoy.
Thank you to our generous 30 Ways in 30 Days Challenge Sponsors.
2020 Challenge Sponsors:
Questions? Simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our app:
Random Acts of Green available on Google Play or the Apple Store