‘Tis the season to deck the halls with festive decorations. This year choose to go GREEN with these creative ideas that ‘make do’ with found materials. Create one of a kind holiday decor in ways that save money and prevent unnecessary waste!
1) Unique snowflake decorations made from old faucet handles
(Click the picture for link to tutorial!)
2) Christmas trees made from seams, hems and stitched denim trim from old jeans.
3) Upcycled decorations made with bicycle parts
4) Nutcracker made from old flowerpots at the back of the shed.
5) Teeny Christmas trees made from felt scraps!
6) Plant a unique Christmas tree using old lampshades!
7) Tree decor using picture frames and scrap molding.
8) Frosty the snowman from an old pot lid!
9) Coat hangers made into snowflakes!
Credit to Upcycled Funk!
10) Toilet paper stars!
Share your own upcycled creations in the comments!