Announcing Random Act of Green’s 4th Annual HallowGreen™ CHALLENGE!
Are you afraid of the dark this Halloween?
And how about climate change?
Our changing climate can be horrifying, but Random Acts of Green™ wants YOU to take on the HallowGreen™ Challenge to help combat terrifying end of the world nightmares!
Random Acts of Green is here to challenge ecological anxiety by changing the climate conversation from doom and gloom to hope and action with this spooky sustainability challenge!
Individuals, classrooms, social organizations and businesses are encouraged to take part in the 31 Day HallowGreen ™ Challenge during the month of October (and beyond!) to inspire changes in behaviour to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Check out the official 2019 HallowGreen ™ calendar below to see if you’re up for this spooky 31-day challenge!
Are YOU up for the challenge?
Many of the HallowGreen ™ challenges have direct or related actions that you can log on the Random Acts of Green App.
You can earn #Green Points for each activity and redeem them for green products, services and experiences.
You can also gift these points to another if you want to Green it Forward.
Here’s how you can participate in the Random Acts of Green HallowGreen™ Challenge :
- Download our new mobile app “Random Acts of Green” on iOs or Google Play
- Log, track and record your “Green Acts” on our app!
- Send us a photo/video of yourself doing one of the challenges
- Use the hashtag #RandomActsofGreen and #HallowGreen to help us keep track
- The more “Green Acts” you complete, the more Green Points you earn!
- Redeem your “Green Points” for products, services and experiences or ‘Gift’ them for someone else to enjoy. Check out our App Store to see what green earth friendly goodies are there!
SCARE AWAY your climate change fears by rising up to this challenge!