Labelling your recycling and garbage bins helps you, your family and your guests reduce waste and contamination!
Keeping your kitchen, bathroom and cupboards organized with Gliding Shelf Solutions allows you to see what you have on hand, which helps prevent buying more of what you already have!
Having an organized living space is a great way to help reduce waste. It also keeps it properly separated!
Here are Gliding Shelf’s Top Tips for Effective, Organized Home Waste Management:
- Colour code your bins: keep signage for garbage containers one colour, recycling another and food waste another (according to your municipality’s waste program)
- Keep signs at eye level, or easily seen
- Include images on your signs of examples of what can be included
- Include images of what can NOT be included
- Have Gliding Shelves installed into your cupboards to make sure it is convenient to recycle your waste
The easier and more organized it is, the more you are likely to do it!
Do you already use a labelling system?
Visit Gliding Shelf Solutions to see how they can help you organize your home and simplify your life!
Are you interested in becoming a Green Act Member? Click here for more information.