Can you commit to #Random Acts of Green?
- Some people are incredibly unengaged about climate change.
- Some people feel that their actions are just too small to actually make a difference.
- Some people are not sure what they actually CAN do, which leaves them feeling confused.
- Some people think that going #green is just too difficult, too expensive, or just for “tree huggers/ hippies”.
- Some people are not aware about how their actions affect the environment.
- Some people feel that no one else is acting…..So why should they?
- Some people feel that there is no reward for participating in sustainable behaviour.
- Some people cannot see the big picture about how their actions actually help the environment.
- Some people believe they have to go “all in” or nothing, right away, instead of viewing it as an process, where progress is welcomed & encouraged.
“WHY” Random Acts of Green™:
- We are a bunch of regular people slowly incorporating behaviour change into their daily lives.
- We want people to know that little things DO add up.
- We want people to know that it is OK to slip up…but to feel empowered to adopt more sustainable practices instead of being judged if they are not perfect.
- We want to provide a unique approach to sustainability that feels possible & achievable.
- We want to normalize #green initiatives and give people answers for hope and change.
- We are NOT perfect.
- We are transparent, loyal and make honest efforts to change our behaviour.
- We are forgiving, relatable, and approachable.
Our brand is our culture…and we want YOU to participate in it.
Here is how.
First, follow us on social media for unique tips, stories, fun facts, and entertaining content about what you can do to help combat climate change. We promise to educate, entertain, engage, and empower you to make a difference.
Second , participate! Every time you participate in #green behaviour, TELL US!!
Share our content. Tag us @RandomActsofGreen. Send us a photo/video of your Random Act of Green™. Participate in the #greenversation. Encourage family/friends to participate. And have fun with it! 🙂
We hope to see some #green acts from you!