What are YOU doing for our environment?
Maybe you Compost… Carpool… Eat less meat… Wash your clothes in cold water… Walk to work… or Take speedy showers?
Whatever it is – we think your green acts are AWESOME…
SO awesome – that we think you should be rewarded for them!
Random Acts of Green® is very excited to announce our exciting new mobile app that will reward people for participating in “Acts of Green”.
The Random Acts of Green® app will provide individuals with a range of behavior-based approaches that reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions that harm our planet.
Our app quantifies the amount of greenhouse gas emissions reduced by each Act of Green.
Every act will be assigned a “Green Point” value. We will partner with sponsors who will provide real world discounts on products/services or “gifts” for redeeming their “Green Points”.
A few of our #Green Vendors:
The app will include actions from various areas, including waste, transportation, energy, food, and water.
Check out the pictures below!
The Random Acts of Green™ app allows
- Allow individuals to register a personal account;
- Track, log & record individual Random Acts of Green™ via self-reporting;
- Calculate overall GHG emissions reductions;
- Send reminder notifications to log and record Random Acts of Green™;
- Provide comprehensive visual figures and trends for users to build understanding of how daily choices impact our environment; and
- Incorporate social media sharing options to motivate and inspire others to achieve daily carbon-reduction goals.
The app will help users understand their impact, motivate them to select low-carbon options, and encourage them to achieve a daily carbon reduction target that fits their lifestyles.
Watch the video:
Keep your eyes on the green prize…
Bonus Green Points will be awarded for the first 1000 App Users! Additional Green Points will be awarded for getting your friends to sign up for the app too 🙂